Alvin VYCO Drafting Board Cover, BORCO Vinyl Drawing Board Covers for Protecting Drafting Tables
VYCO vinyl drafting board cover
is durable, versatile, and easy-to-install. This 5-ply vinyl board cover (often referred to as BORCO) is designed specifically to protect heavily used surfaces. Available in 10-yard rolls or pre-cut sheets, our VYCO features:
- Nominal thickness is 1 mm ±7.5%
- Perfect, smooth, stain-resistant working surface for all drawing boards, tables, desks, reference tables, inspection tables, sorting tables, filing cabinets, craft tables, sewing tables, countertops, and shelving.
- Compass points, tacks, and hard pencil impressions will not mar VYCO-protected surfaces; self-sealing surface recovers almost immediately.
- Translucent VYCO is ideal for use with lightboxes or for protecting fine wood and glass-topped furniture. Useful over graph paper or as a desk protector.
- Preserves and protects expensive furniture against mars, scars, cuts, dents; prolongs the life of new boards and table tops.
- Will not deteriorate, discolor or crack.
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge. Mild all-purpose cleaner such as "409" works well.
- Easy to install. VYCO vinyl drafting board cover cuts to size easily with scissors, attaches with double-sided tape.
3 styles available:
One side no-glare green, the other a rich cream color
One side elegant pearl gray, the other a soft matte white
| || || || |