NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW ABOUT 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING AND SHIPPING CUSTOM ORDERS. We take a stock-size Rhino cutting mat with grid and cut it down to your specifications at no extra charge. Same features and benefits as our Rhino Large Cutting Mats, these self-healing mats are available up to 6 feet by 12 feet in size.
Long-lasting and durable, these protect your table tops and the sharpness of your knife blades. Constructed of 3/16" thick, durable 180-gauge polyethylene plastic. Featuring a translucent, non-glare surface; one side has a matte finish, the other side is smooth. Perfect for printers, sign-makers, framers, photographers, designers, hobbies, crafts, sewing, quilting, model making, chef cutting boards, and more. MADE IN THE USA. ONLINE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS (Please Read Carefully!)
IMPORTANT GRID NOTES:
- 1. "Select Larger Mat Size" from the drop-down menu at the upper right. This is the larger stock-size mat from which your custom mat will be cut. Example: For a 30" x 60" mat, you would need to order a 4x6 ft. (48"x72") mat.
- 2. Enter your custom dimensions and any other instructions in the "Specify Custom Mat Size" box. BE SURE TO SPECIFY YOUR SIZE IN FEET OR INCHES!
- 3. If ordering multiple custom mats include the information needed for each mat. Please be sure that you enter the correct information. We will cut your mat to the exact size your enter.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- These mats have a GRID UNDERLAY which is a separate underlayment made from thin white plastic with blue markings that lies under the translucent cutting mat. 1" squares
- 2x4 grids have measurements all four sides
- 4x6 grids have measurements and rulers only on 3 sides: LEFT, BOTTOM, TOP
- Sizes 4x8 and 5x10: there are 2 choices: GRID UNDERLAY or DIRECT PRINT which has the grid and rulers printed directly on top of the mat
- ALL other grids have the 1" squares only; no measurements or rulers
- When we custom-cut your mat, please be aware that depending on the size, rulers (if any) on the grid will be cut off the right side and/or top of the mat
- NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON CUSTOM ORDERS!
- Tolerance for custom cuts is generally within about 1/4"
- We will ship any remnants (cutoffs) if requested at the time of the order.
- Please remove your mat(s) from the box immediately upon delivery- DO NOT STORE ROLLED!