Precise, German-made plan measure determines distances in miles or kilometers on maps and plans according to scales indicated on dial. Assures precision measurement forward or backward and follows curved lines. Measuring wheel is ideal for blueprints, map scaling, and drawing. Features include:
- Geared metal mechanism, automatic reset gear, lightweight design, and convenient handle for easy maneuverability
- Two large, easy-to-read, direct-reading dials. YELLOW dial graduated in inches (1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 1/16" to the foot); WHITE dial graduated in inches and centimeters (36" = 92cm).
- Dials protected by an unbreakable, smudge-proof, clear plastic face.
- For 1/16 inch scaled drawings, registers up to 36 inch, 90cm and 576 feet in one revolution; for 1-1/8 inch scale, up to 288 feet; for 1/4 inch scale, up to 144 feet; and for 1/2 inch scale, up to 72 feet.
- Includes a leatherette pouch and complete instructions.