RotaTrim T1550 Technical rotary paper trimmer is ideal for art studios, drafting rooms, darkrooms, workshops. For cutting extra thick, extra dense materials, this industrial strength paper cutter is equally at home cutting thin films and tissue paper. Rotatrim Technical paper trimmers feature:
- Designed for HEAVY-DUTY volume
- Long-lasting, self-sharpening tungsten steel cutting wheel
- Cast metal end supports and cutting head
- Chromed steel guide bar, 1.5" square
- Aluminum clamping bar with automatic release
- 3 pressure rollers and rugged gripper for secure clamping
- 11" wide extruded aluminum baseboard
- Cuts in both directions (an overload plate can be removed for bi-directional cutting of thin materials)
- Factory set side rule ensures accurate 90-degree cuts
- Pull handle mounts to top of cutting head
- 61" cut. Dimensions: 76" long x 14" wide; approx. 88 pounds.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO 48 LOWER US STATES!
ROTATRIM WARRANTY-All RotaTrim rotary trimmers are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years. This guarantee does not cover cutting blades, clamp strips, or other plastic and rubber parts that are subject to normal wear and tear. Damages due to improper use, handling or storage will void this guarantee. Please save the original shipping carton.ROTATRIM TECHNICAL PAPER TRIMMERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CUTTING FOAMBOARD AND FOAM CORE PRODUCTS.