Our steel adhesive tape is a 2 mil thick steel shim laminated to a 2.3 mil acrylic-based 3M9502 transfer adhesive. Designed for interior and exterior bonding applications. The aggressive adhesive features very high bond strenght and permanantly adheres well to irregular and high surface energy plastics. Works great with our Magnetic Tape (shown at right) to attach signs to non-magnetic substrates. Also used for structural, architectural, automotive, appliance, and electronic applications. Features and benefits include:
- Resistant to harsh environments, humidity, UV, water, solvent and weak acids
- Permits frequent sign changes without mechanical fasteners
- Bonds to painted materials and high surface energy plastics
- Permanantly adheres to smooth, clean substrates
- Temperature range up to 300 degrees F
- Clean with de-natured alcohol
PACK OF TWO (2) 4.3 mil thick x 1" wide x 100 ft. rolls of silver steel tape.