Home  >  Drafting Supplies  >  Drafting Tools  >  Markers & Pens (DISCONTINUED)  >  Technical Pens (DISCONTINUED)

Technical Drawing Pens (DISCONTINUED)

Professional technical drawing pens. A technical pen is a specialized instrument used by engineers, architects, or drafters to make constant-width lines for architectural, engineering, and technical drawings. Another name for technical pen is "rapidograph," a name officially trademarked for a line of products made by the German company Rotring, and by American manufacturer Chartpak, producing the pens in the USA under the Koh-I-Noor brand. Koh-I-Noor, is the leading manufacturer of technical pens in the United States. Setting the standard for precision craftmanship and design. The best of Rapidograph technology in one technical pen for all drafting and graphic arts applications. We offer stainless steel pointed Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph technical pens and Rapidograph technical pen sets. Alvin TekPens tech pens offer professional-quality technical pens at a value price. Alvin TechLiner technical markers are disposable pens which are waterproof, archival, non-bleeding, and fadeproof.