Alvin VYCO translucent vinyl drawing board cover sheets are durable, versatile, easy-to-install. 5-ply vinyl board cover (also known as BORCO) is designed specifically to protect heavily used surfaces such as drawing boards, drafting tables, furniture. NOT A CUTTING MAT; NOT SUITABLE FOR CUTTING. Pre-cut clear VYCO sheets are available in several convenient sizes and feature:
- Nominal thickness approx. 1mm
- Translucent material ideal for use with light boxes or for protecting fine wood and glass-topped furniture. Useful over graph paper or as desk protector.
- Perfect, smooth, stain-resistant working surface for all drawing boards, tables, desks, reference tables, inspection tables, sorting tables, filing cabinets, sewing tables, countertops, and shelving.
- Compass points, tacks, hard pencil impressions will not mar protected surfaces; self-sealing mat recovers almost immediately.
- Preserves and protects expensive furniture against mars, scars, cuts, dents; prolongs the life of new boards.
- Will not deteriorate, discolor or crack.
- Clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Easy to install, VYCO surface cover cuts to size easily with scissors, attaches with double-sided tape.